Tuesday, March 11, 2014

salt racer for the hand built show

 So here it is 4 years later and I still haven't finished this bike! Well I got this little invite in the mail and it's just what I needed to light a fire under my ass to finish it up.
Over the years i have changed my mind on many of items that I originally had on this build. So i'm changing stuff up.
first to go was the electrics box i had an old fire extinguisher before but i changed it out for a one off brass electrics box. next was the forward controls. Which i swapped out for some Hand built mid controls   
 Back when i started this build I had a mig welder ,tube bender, and a drill press. Well over the years I've collected more tools and more experience .  So a lot of items will be swapped out or made better,stay tuned



1 comment:

  1. link to slideshow of handbuilt motorcycle show http://s29.photobucket.com/user/latinjubileo/slideshow/Dyna%20Solo%20Saddle%20Bag/Bikes/Handbuilt%20motorcycle%20show

    ReplyDelete