So I got the bottom of the tank welded in and cut out ready for the tunnel. I also got the moon disc in from Moon Eyes although I had to send them back to get the proper dish depth. I ran into issues with the speedo gear on the front wheel and also the drum side of the rear wheel. Bob at Moon Eyes has really helped me out on this. Thanks Brother ! It's really an awesome feeling seeing this thing come together after years of just a thought in the back of my head. I should have the new moon disc's sometime in the next two weeks . So till then I'll finish up the tank and maybe start on the exhaust. enjoy the pics guys!